As a happiness coach, I help you define what happiness means for you and help you achieve it.
With one-on-one coaching over the phone, we break down any issue, challenge, obstacles, stuck-ness, goal, or whatever is on top of your mind. I offer support, enabling you to be heard and see things from a different perspective. Finding balance in your life is part of what will align your happiness.
You are not broken! Coaching doesn't label people; it focuses on solutions rather than dwelling on problems.
I can help you see a different way of showing up powerfully in the world, one that shows you that true power lies within you. In seeing this, you can transform from the “inside out” and start living with a deeper sense of freedom and creativity, leading to the transformation you’ve always wanted.
“A coach is someone who tells you what you don’t want to hear, who has you see what you don’t want to see, so you can be who you have always known you could be.”
~ Tom Landry
Work with Katherine
Think of me as your thinking partner; asking deep questions that will lead you to analyze your patterns, cycles, thoughts, beliefs, stories, and behaviors limiting you or keeping you stuck. find a new perspective and see a new way forward to achieving your goals, once and for all.
Do you have a persistent challenge that you haven’t been able to solve alone? Are you struggling with work/life balance? Or do you simply want a better quality of life than you are currently enjoying? These are some of the reasons that clients have hired me. Coaching is about letting go of the unhelpful ideas we have acquired and uncovering the solutions.
Ways to get the most out of your coaching:
- Come to each session prepared with one topic to work on.
- Think of coaching as learning to play a musical instrument or becoming a professional athlete; it takes time, consistency, and practice.
- Have an ongoing list of things you'd like coaching on. (Goals, habits, barriers, challenges)
- Be open-minded, teachable, curious, and seek to understand.
- Driving a car is very different than someone telling you how to drive a car. Be willing to apply one principle in your real life after each session.
- At the end of each session, reflect on what you learned. (I email notes)
- Stay consistent with your sessions, booking them in advance; common is weekly or bi-weekly.(what your budget can handle)
- Focus on one priority each session, continue working on one topic, and progress to the next.
- Set a realistic goal to work on one at a time.
- Be teachable, willing to learn, try, and reflect.
- Look to gain ONE insight each session, put it into practice, test it out, and reflect on how it went between sessions (email or chat).
- Be patient. One coaching session is never enough. It takes consistency, trusting the process, and bringing up any resistance in your next session (or email or chat).
- Come to each session fully open without distraction and listen with a learning mindset. We can't think and listen at the same time.
- Be willing to be vulnerable, and apply what you learn in real life.
- Ultimately creating a healthy lifestyle, mindset, habits, routines, and responses are perishable.
- Coaching is like building muscle; it requires consistency, increased progression, and someone to help you see your blind spots.
- Coaching means keeping your skills sharp, expanding your consciousness, awareness, and Understanding, and elevating your life experience.
- Memorization comes without Understanding. Coaching is not learned at an intellectual level. So there's no memorization, no exam to pass, and it's the application in your own life. You'll get one takeaway in each session(if you are open to it), apply it to your life, see it unfold, and reflect on what you saw via email.
- Change is "simple"; I didn't say "easy." Any change is a long game, not a "quick fix."
30 or 60-minute Coaching Sessions
Packages range from $25-$50/session
Every coaching session is unique and personalized, no coaching session is alike, not pre-programmed or scripted. Coaching is an extremely intimate service and confidentiality is guaranteed. If you are ready to explore whether we could be a good fit for coaching let’s jump on a 15-minute call to ask me anything.